REGULATIONS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW
1. The Convention abolishes the requirements for the legalization of foreign official documents - the Hague Convention. https://www.hcch.net/en/instruments/conventions/full-text/?cid=41
2. The Convention on Legal Assistance and Legal Relations in Civil, Family and Criminal Matters - Minsk Convention.
3. The Convention on the Recognition of Qualifications concerning Higher Education in the European Region - Lisbon Recognition Convention.
As of August 2013, 53 countries are parties to this Convention:
Austria, Azerbaijan, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Georgia, Denmark, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine, Finland, France, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Estonia, Australia, Belarus, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, New Zealand, Holy See, Tajikistan.
4. On measures for the implementation of the Convention on Legal assistance and Legal relations in Civil, Family and Criminal matters” from January 22, 1993 and the Convention on Legal assistance and Legal relations in Civil, Family and Criminal matters from October 7, 2002 (Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan from December 31, 2004 No. 1453)
5. Agreement on cooperation in the field of education (Commonwealth of Independent States Agreement from May 15, 1992)
6. Agreement of the Commonwealth of Independent States on mutual recognition and equivalence of documents on secondary (general) education, primary vocational and secondary vocational (special) education http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/P050001181_
7. Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of Turkmenistan on the mutual recognition of education documents, academic degrees and titles (Astana, July 5, 2001)
8. Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on mutual recognition and equivalence of education documents and academic (scientific) degrees and academic titles (Astana, September 26, 2001) http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/P010001250_
9. Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the People’s Republic of China on the mutual recognition of education certificates and academic degrees (Beijing, December 20, 2006) http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/P070001040_
10. Treaty on the Eurasian Economic Union http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/Z1400000240
11. On ratification of the Agreement between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Republic of Uzbekistan on Legal assistance and Legal relations in Civil, Family and Criminal matters (Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 8, 1998 N 229) http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/Z980000229_
12. On ratification of the Agreement between the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam on mutual Legal assistance in Civil matters (Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 9, 2014 No. 186-V
Anti-aircraft missile system). http://adilet.zan.kz/rus/docs/Z1400000186
13. The Agreement between the Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry of education, culture, science and sport of Mongolia on the mutual recognition of documents of education, academic degrees and ranks.