Practical, training seminars/trainings for developers and experts of educational programs of OHPE of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Two practical training seminars were held for developers and experts of educational programs of higher and postgraduate education:
- June 28-29, 2021 at 14.30 hours on the topic: «National and international experience in the development of educational programs»;
- June 30, 2021 at 14.30 hours on the topic: «Workshop on the development and examination of educational programs».
The events were held on the ZOOM platform with a live broadcast on the Facebook page of Bologna Process and Academic Mobility Center. More than 500 participants took part, including representatives of the Department of Higher and Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Bologna Process and Academic Mobility Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, accreditation bodies responsible for the Register of EP of OHPE, developers and experts of educational programs of higher and postgraduate education.
The purpose of the training seminars is to exchange and disseminate experience in the development and examination of educational programs of higher and postgraduate education.
Presentations were made at training seminars:
- Director of the Department of Strategy and Corporate Governance of Astana IT University Mukhatayev Aidos on the topic «Development of educational programs of higher and postgraduate education». Mukhataev A. A. is candidate of pedagogical sciences, actively participates in the work of the commissions of the republican level, is a member of the working groups of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Led the work on the development and launch of the Register of Educational programs of Higher and postgraduate Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Advisor to the general Director of the Independent Accreditation and Rating Agency (IAAR), doctor of economics, Academician of the Russian academy of natural sciences, expert of JSC «National Center for Scientific and Technical Information» in the field of economics, management, marketing and social sphere Olga Yanovskaya on the topic: «Ensuring the quality of educational programs of higher and postgraduate education: the experience of IAAR». Olga Alekseevna took part in the development of the «State Program for the development of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2012-2020». She made a great contribution to the training of scientific and pedagogical personnel. For her fruitful, successful pedagogical and scientific activity, O. A. Yanovskaya was awarded the badge «Honorary Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan».
- Member of the national group of experts on the reform of higher education in Kazakhstan, chairman of the expert council of the NAAR on higher education and expert of educational programs of higher and postgraduate education, candidate of pedagogical sciences Skiba Marina on the topics: «How to formulate the results of teaching educational programs (practice-oriented session)» and «Examination of educational programs: stages and features of evaluation».
- Executive director of the representative office of the German Accreditation agency for accreditation of educational programs in the field of engineering, computer science, Natural sciences and Mathematics ASIIN in Central Asia, candidate of economic sciences Irina Efimova on the topic: «The modular principle of developing educational programs: European experience and implementation in the Republic of Kazakhstan».
- Lecturer at KIMEP University; member of the Erasmus+ National Team for higher education reform Zhanat Syzdykov on the topic: «Development of educational programs based on learning outcomes». Zh. K. Syzdykov has more than 15 years of experience in the academic field, 9 years as an auditor of the big Four (KPMG, PricewaterhouseCoopers), experience as a Vice president of Finance at Logicom company and financial manager at HOSI (Calgary) company.
- Vice-rector for Academic work of the medical university of Karaganda, member of the Association for the study of medical education, participant of international Tempus Erasmus+ projects in the field of medical education for problem-oriented training, candidate of medical sciences Viktor Riklefs on the topic: «Experience in implementing integrated educational programs in the field of healthcare based on learning outcomes».
3. Skiba Marina
2. Skiba Marina